– Welcome to Hogwarts! Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates – but before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
– I’m Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Think my name is funny, do you? There’s no need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe – you must be a Weasley.
– Alright there, Ron?
– Alright. You?
– Alright. Hermione?
– Never better.
– Well, take a good look lads. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle. Oh, dear, we are in trouble.
– Professor Moody! What are you doing?
– Teach- is that a student?
– Technically it’s a ferret.
– It’s not like I try to blow things up, exactly, it just sorta happens. You gotta admit though, fire is fascinating.
Edelleen pitää muistuttaa itselleen, että on ihan totta käynyt noilla paikoilla. Tajuttoman uskomatonta.
Ps. Edinburghista löysin sisäänkäynnin Taikaministeriön Skotlannin haarakonttoriin.
I still need to remind myself that I’ve actually been to those places. Feels absolutely incredible.
Ps. In Edinburgh, I found the entrance to the Scotland branch of the Ministry of Magic.